Another week has flown by
My birthday is this week and I have to say that I am pretty chilled about it and not fussed what I do!
I love a good party but I am very happy to hold off until less crazy times.
Below is your dose of the good stuff to browse and add to your shopping list for treats and goodness this week.
- This on 6 reasons why you should quit fructose (but still eat fruit)
- Have you tried an adult colouring book yet? I did a review for the Presbyterian herald on one and have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I meditated, relaxed and found spirituality in doing so. Here is a list of good books from the Independent if you’re searching.
- 11 tips to de stress your life. I love so many of these points, especially the one about organisation. My post on de cluttering is here if you want to re read + to see my home.
- Again, something that is on my mind right now. NI blogger Margaret’s blanket opens up and shares What no one tells you about breastfeeding.
- I am drooling over this collection of white interior and minimalist approach to design.
- Irish chef Sophie Morris has featured on the blog before with this LUSH zucchini pasta recipe. Thanks to her wisdom we use this quick pizza recipe EVERY week without fail.
- Oh gosh, is there a time when Oreo cookies aren’t a good idea? I want to try this with the kids in even the most simple way with vanilla ice cream. Oreo cookie ice cream sandwich