Today we are visiting Dunluce Castle. See the print here.
The beauty of having had my summer in the U.S as an eighteen year old is that I made so many friends who are from a really big yet very close community.
I just got back from New York last week and already have another Treetops friend staying with us for a few days. She has travelled from San Francisco and it is wonderful to have her presence in our home!
There is nothing like a friend visiting to get you out and about, and to embrace our wee Northern Ireland.
Some links for you
- I found Holly through my friend Rebekah at Lines and current. She is a fellow NI blogger who oozes style. Check out her latest post The strongest thing a woman can do which also features Reb’s Delta necklace.
- This is a little bit different but someone lovely I know is suffering from lyme disease and I wanted to link awareness for you to peruse. See here
- This article in the New Yorker is typical of the strange and funny conversations you can have with children when they just ask “Why?” in return.
- I want to get back into my workout videos for you but for now feel free to check out Sarah Fit and I love this HIIT bodyweight workout
- Simon is a fun instagram account to follow. He goes under the name Father of daughters. He has four girls and shares his experience of life through the lens with humour and sweetness.
- Holland and Barrett have their penny sale on right now. We got some protein powder in there.
- This week my work was picked up by Maírtín from New Belfast while on a tour of Neueda company where my art hangs. I love some of the work they are doing and their blog