The Balanced rocks print above is from my trip to New York aged just eighteen. It is where all of my friendships in NYC stemmed from and you can read about our family experience back at Camp Treetops here.
This week Abraham and I head to New York city for a few days.
The main reason for the trip is to introduce the baba to our friends but I have one or two work meetings scheduled which I can’t wait for!
That’s the thing with this slow pace “maternity leave”.
Having the space to process what is best for my business and where to go with everything in September is gradually becoming apparent in my mind. I don’t feel rushed or as worried as I sometimes can be.
It’s the love/hate relationship that comes with being a self employed person.
But I am thankful for all the learning that comes with the challenges !
This blog has been a super way for me to see what you, my audience like to read and to see.
As I always say,
if you have anything you wish to share on here which is in line with the theme of the blog, please do in the comments below or contact me here
- Keep an eye out for these girls and their fun approach to all things instagram and blogging. Rachel and Chloe make me excited about friendships and banter on Wild Lavender blog.
- A laugh about gym obsessive people sent to me for a laugh by my girlfriend Sarah (who also wrote this on coffee for the blog).. I am one of these w**kers!!! Are you?
- I treated myself to this dress for my trip to hot NYC and I can’t WAIT to wear it all day er’y day. Comfy dresses that I can feed Abraham = winner.
- I’m really into protein packed salads these days- mainly with salmon at the heart of it so this list of 12 salad ideas is helpful.
- Caroline Wilson who wrote this cookbook review has launched a new amazing food touring company, Taste & Tour that you should familiarise yourself with.
- I am totally making these chewy granola bars. They look super easy!