The above print of Portstewart promenade can be bought here on my shop
Hello from the sunny North coast of Ireland!
The boys and I have been with my Mum and despite the lack of roasting hot sun, we are still having a ball.
Ice creams on the promenade, Barry’s big dipper and an endless amount of outdoor activity, mostly of the sand and water kind.
Here are the two big boys with their buckets and spades- sure isn’t it what it is all about!?
The simple things.
I have felt the pinch of my husband going back to work this week but we are getting into a rhythm and School is on the horizon so we are embracing these less structured days!
I hope you have had a good one
Find your weekend wellbeing below
- This recipe for a parmesan dip looks tasty and good for chopped vegetables ( or crisps!)
- My brother, sister in law and hubby ate at Neptune and Prawn in Portrush last night. The cocktails and starters upstairs while we were waiting for our table was so fun. The beats were my kind of music from the noughties and we had a ball. See my Harbour bar print here
- My last post thanking my husband for his input in my career has been a huge hit with my readers.
- I am a judge for the Ground coffee photography competition? So simple- you tag your fun coffee moments on Facebook, Twitter on Instagram with the hashtag #GroundEspressions for a chance to win a trip to my fave place NEW YORK CITY!! See all HERE, I can’t wait to see your pics!
- What about the Olympics? Did you see Usain Bolt make the triple triple ?
- My favourite worship song that we sang at church this am, In Christ alone .
If you would like to keep up to date with all lot my work please drop your preferred e mail here.