Well we’re having a ball in New York!
See more of my NYC print here.
Abe and I arrived on Tuesday and have been visiting friends in the city and also up state New York- what a lucky baby!
This is us right now as I finish this post for you. At a friend’s home in Keene Valley.
- Love this from Jane of Vital nutrition– 9 foods to eat at a festival or a big day out.
- I had a meeting during the day in Cafe Cluny– one of mine and my hubby’s fave spots to brunch in the West village. It was strange being there without him though… and not sharing a bottle of prosecco!
- Anyone tried a homemade strawberry daquiri? i found this recipe and will no doubt be making it with my buddies before I leave- likely Grace Atwood who is handy at the cocktails!
- My postpartum body post from last week went crazy and I appreciate ALL of your shares and comments. For any of you wondering how to stay on track with healthy eating and letting yourself feel patient, here is my guide to staying on track with healthy eating. One step at a time, go easy on yourself and enjoy your food!
- I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Angus and Julia but this song ‘Wherever you are’ sums up my feelings about my other three boys back in Belfast right now.
- I know I’m repetitive at times sending you to my friend’s blogs, but I love them and their wisdom. Here Mel shares tips for keeping things slow on the family front. Love it, especially during the Summer
- Lastly here is a fun thing I found for unsettled babies through my friends at camp– the baby wiggle! Read here
If you enjoy my blogposts and links please feel free to pop your e mail into here and you can get all my art work and posts straight to your mailbox!